Moral being a subject which is compulsory in SPM. I’d think it’s rather nonsense. What do we do in that subject? Here’s what all the student are force to do:
- Memorise all the moral values with the exact definition.
Ok, Moral might be one important subject, but memorising the moral values?
Is it like, when I did a good deed, then I would say, “I’m being bertanggungjawab today. I finished my homework.” Or maybe something like, “I just celebrate my Mom’s birthday. I have kasih sayang terhadap keluarga.”
I’ve been in secondary school for 4 years (this is my 5th year), and I always have to waste my time to memorise all those stupid moral values and the exact definition.
The Moral Studies paper consist of 8 question in part 1, and 3 essays (answer 2) in part 2. Part 1 is pretty ridiculous. They give you a situation, and there’s always a “must” question, which is:
- Apakah nilai moral yang diamalkan oleh Ali/Abu/any name?
Moral Studies would be better if they focus on the current issues about teenagers and their problems, where most student might face, or had face. We should be asked on how we must handle this kind of situation.This subject should make us (as student) think further and the consequences on teenagers’ issues. That’s a more meaningful Moral Studies.
Currently, Moral Studies is a compulsory for non-islam student in SPM. Useless as a subject for student to study, Important for SPM to score SPM.
No comments:
Post a Comment