Sunday, January 3, 2010

goodbye

" Good-byes make you think, they make you realize what you've had, what you've lost, and what you've taken for granted."
Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" As I stared into your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry, it's because I know you were going to say good-bye.”
Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Saying good-bye to the times we've had is the same as saying hello to the times to come.”
Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Saying good-bye isn't the hard part, it's what we have to leave behind that's hard."
Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Never say I love you, if you don't really care- Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there- Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart- Never say you're going to if you don't plan to start- Never look me in the eye if all you do is lie- Never say hello if you really mean goodbye.”
Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" True friends don't say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other."
Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Never say good-bye because good-bye means going away, and going away means forgetting."
Peter Pan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends."
Richard Back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" A good-bye is only painful if you know you'll never say hello again."
Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" We laughed, we cried, but we'll never say good-bye."
Unknown

No comments: