Monday, July 27, 2009

tagged by wenxi =]

abc's Share RULES:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged - including the person who tagged you.

ABC About You Questions:
A - Available: sure
B - Birthday: 6th of December
C - Crushing On: farewell…
D - Drink You Last Had: MILK~~ my beloved milk XDXD
E - Easiest Person To Talk To: my blog… well, I’m not emo, k?
F - Favourite Song: Leona Lewis’s song… XDXD
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: duno…
H - Hometown: Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
I - In Love With: bloging XD but my beloved yi yen say I cn only post one post b4 pmr… so sad… T^T
J - Juggle: sure noe la… but u better dun vomit la…
K - Killed Someone: no, but think before
L - Longest Car Ride: car mia no la… on plane mia tiok gt… around 13++ hours…
M- Milkshake Flavor: nvr drink b4… waiting for yiyen’s treat XDXD
N - Number of Siblings: 2

O - One Wish: be happy always
P - Person You Called Last: sweetie Jay Swan
R - Reason To Smile: when I’m speechless
S- Song You Last Heard: cong kais hi dao xian zai
T - Time U Woke Up: when lae?
U - Underwear Color/Pattern: nt lace tiok ok liao
V - Vegetable(s): I like all the vege XD
W - Worst Habit: forgetful
X - X-Rays You've Had: nvr lae…
Y – Yoyos Are: boy mia thingy
Z - Zodiac Sign: woof~~

Random Questions

About You.

Spell your name without vowels: LM X TNG

What color do you wear most?: white, black, red, blue (school uniform)

Least favorite color?: depends

What are you listening to?: touching mia songs

Are you happy with your life right now?: not really… I hate it seriously… haiz

What is your favorite class in school?: K2E

When do you start back at school/college?: few hours later

Less favorite pair of shoes?: my puma lo…

Where do you wish you were right now?: The Lake Isle Of Innnisfree

THE CANS.

Can you dance?: sure. Summore C.T Club mia ko tim!

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: do anyone noe hw 2 do this?

Can you whistle?: sure

Write with both hands?: nop

Walk with your toes curled?: nop

THE DO'S.

Do you believe there is life on other planets?: sure

Do you believe in miracles?: sometimes although it NEVER happen

Do you believe in magic?: no

Love at first sight?: depends

Do you believe in Satan?: sure… they’re juz around me

Do you believe in Santa?: not really

Do you know how to swim?: sure

Do you like roller coasters?: I LOVE IT!

Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: depends wor

THE HAVES.

Have you ever been on a plane?: yup

Have you ever asked someone out?: ya

Have you ever been asked out by someone?: ya

Have you ever been to the ocean?: yup

Have you ever painted your nails?: ya. When I was young

THE WHATS.

What is the temperature outside?: duno

What radio station do you listen to?: duno

What was the last restaurant you ate at?: 4gt d name d wor… all I noe is juz opposite d mahkamah

What was the last thing you bought?: sweets in ribbon shape

What was the last thing on TV you watched?: wang lao hu qiang qin

THE WHOS.

Who was the last person you IM'd?: duno wat u mean oso

Who was the last person you took a picture of?: with a ball

Who was the last person you said I love you to?: yiyen… LMAO

CRYING SECTION.

Ever really cried your heart out?: nvr

Ever cried yourself to sleep?: yup.

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: dun think so

Ever cried over the opposite sex?: siao…

Do you cry when you get an injury?: when I was young lo

Do certain songs make you cry?: ya. Kiss the rain

Are you a happy person?: dun think so

What can make you happy?: many things act

Do you wish you were happier?: yup

Can music make you happy?: ya… CHICKEN DANCE SONG!

LOVE SECTION.

How many times have you had your heart broken?: nvr lae… I nt dat stupid la..

Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?: stupid question

LOOK AT ME.

What is your current hair color?: black

Current piercings?: nop

Have any tattoos?: siao… I’m juz a 14++ years old girl k?

Eye color?: dark brown

IN A BOY/GIRL.

Favorite eye color: depends

Short or long hair: depends

Height: depends

Best clothing: depends

HAVE YOU EVER.

Been to jail: if I say yes you believe o nt?

Laughed so hard you cried?: ya

Thrown up in a store: no..

Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: ya..

Gone skinny dipping: no

Pepsi or Coke: both oso dun1

McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King XDXD

Single or Group Dates: single

Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate

Strawberries or Blueberries: as well as it’s nice

Meat or Veggies: depends on wat kind of meat o veggies it is

TV or Movie: movie

Guitar or Drums?: neither

Adidas or Nike: neither

Chinese or Mexican: chinese

Cheerios or Corn Flakes: neither

Cake or Pie: pie

------------------ FINISHED -----------------

i tag.

THE SWEETEST YI YEN!!

finally done this tag under yy's permission... phew...

No comments: