Sunday, March 29, 2009

earthhour-- Malaysia

Last night was the day of 60 Earth Hour. I switched off the light at 8pm n slept til this morning with the windows open and switched the only fan.

I didn't take any photo due to the darkness... Actually i planned to watch TV until 9.30pm, but my mum wanna watch the singing competition for. I'm nt intrested in that and i dun want to turn on the computer so i choosed to take a nap. Another reason is i've been suffered from HEADACHE since yesterday afternoon.

To be frank, i nt really sum1's attitude when i told ther this program. She juz like 'that's none of my bussiness'! PLEASE. dun 4gt u're one of the person that live in the earth! YOU'RE ONE OF THE PERSON THAT POLLUTED THE ENVIROMENT! Hw could you treat the program like this?! Oh well, that's none of my bussiness. THAT'S YOUR FREEDOM!

No comments: