Thursday, February 19, 2009

Are you going to finish strong?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqantZJ6WwM

去看一看吧!
remember 2 prepare some tissues...
enjoy!!










What do you do when you fall down?
get back up!
everybody know to get back up... before you start walking...
If we fall down....
we feel like no strength to get back up,
do you think you have hope?
I tell you,
I'm down here,
I've no arms no legs...
it should be impossible for me to get back up...
But...
IT"S NOT!
you see,
i would try 100 times to get back up and if i failed 100 times...
If i failed and I give up,
do you think I'm going to get up?
NO!!!
But if I failed and I try again and again and again...
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS IS NOT THE END!
ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH STRONG?
YOU"LL FIND THE STRENGHT TO GET UP...
like this...
你...
尽力了吗?

No comments: